Lecturership at Kobe City University of Foreign Studies
Yoko Iyeiri (email@example.com)
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:21:54 -0700
June 12, 1997
Kobe City University of Foreign Studies now invites applications for a
full-time instructor or assistant professor under the following conditions.
1. The applicant's field of specialization should be linguistic studies of
2. The applicant's first language should be English. The successful
applicant will teach practical English (oral English, writing, etc.) and English
linguistics to English majors in both daytime and evening classes.
3. The successful applicant will be employed as a language teaching faculty
member (instructor or assistant professor).
4. Required academic degree is M.A. or Ph.D.
5. The applicant's age should be 45 or under at the time of employment (the
first of April, 1998).
6. Documents requisite for application are:
a) Curriculum vitae
b) List of publications
c) Originals or photocopies of selected academic papers or books
d) Originals or photocopies of diplomas
e) Recommendations or references
7. The documents for application should be received by mail(not by fax or
e-mail) by 5:00 p.m. on September 5, 1997.
Address of the University office:
Shomu-ka (The General Affairs Section)
Kobe City University of Foreign Studies
Nishi-ku, Kobe 651-21
*For more details, please write, fax, or e-mail (not telephone) to the above
address or number.
*Send your application documents by registered mail (not by fax or e-mail). Write
in red on the envelope: Application: English