*** apologies for multiple copies ***
First International Conference on Computational Logic, CL2000
Imperial College, London, UK
24th to 28th July, 2000
3rd call for papers
The deadline for submission of papers to CL2000 is FEBRUARY 1, 2000.
Papers on all aspects of the theory, implementation, and application
of Computational Logic are invited, where Computational Logic is to
be understood broadly as the use of logic in Computer Science.
Papers can be submitted to one the following seven streams of CL2000
(each stream has its own separate program committee):
- Database Systems (DOOD2000)
- Program Development (LOPSTR2000)
- Knowledge Representation and Non-monotonic Reasoning
- Automated Deduction: Putting Theory into Practice
- Logic Programming: Theory and Extensions
- Logic Programming: Implementations and Applications
The last three streams effectively constitute the former ICLP
conference series that will be now integrated into CL2000.
Please note the following:
- Further details on formatting of the papers, publisher,
etcetera are available via the webpage of the conference.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection by
15th April, 2000.
- Camera-ready versions must be received by 15th May, 2000.
CL2000 is co-locating with ILP2000, the 10th International
Conference on Inductive Logic Programming. The call for papers
of ILP2000 (deadline for submission of papers: 29 March 2000)
and further information is available via
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Jan 12 2000 - 23:05:43 MET