Call For Papers
Special Issue on
to be published in
a Kluwer journal of Mathematical Research
on Formal and Natural Languages
Guest editors: P. Adriaans, H. Fernau, C. de la Higuera, M. van Zaanen
* Manuscript submissions: 1 May 2003
* Referee comments sent back by: 1 October 2003
* Revised manuscripts due: 1 November 2003
* Notification of acceptance: 1 December 2003
* Final manuscripts due: 1 January 2004
* Issue will appear: May 2004.
Manuscripts can be sent, preferrably electronically, to either of the
editors of the special issue:
* Pieter Adriaans <Pieter.Adriaans@ps.net>
* Henning Fernau <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Colin de la Higuera <Colin.Delahiguera@univ-st-etienne.fr>
* Menno van Zaanen <email@example.com>
Manuscripts based on papers submitted to ICGI meetings are welcome.
According to copyright policy, they must be considerably different
from the version published in ICGI proceedings.
Aims & Scope of GRAMMARS:
GRAMMARS is an international forum for the dissemination of high-level
original research in the intersection between
mathematical/computational linguistics and formal language theory. The
journal is based on the fact that a certain gap exists between
linguists---trying to find adequate formal tools for natural language
description and computer scientists---often unconcerned with the
descriptive applicability of the generative devices they design.
The aim of the journal is to bring both communities together and to
provide a platform for discussion.
Details can be checked at:
------------------------------- And all dared to brave unknown terrors,
- Menno van Zaanen - to do mighty deeds, to boldly split
- firstname.lastname@example.org - infinitives that no man had split before.
- http://ilk.uvt.nl/~mvzaanen - -Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Mar 19 2003 - 16:00:41 MET