We have just established a new listserv for MICASE under the name of
This is designed to function as a discussion forum for researchers,
materials developers, teachers, and students who are working in some way
with the MICASE database. We expect MICASERS will post items such as the
* queries, and requests for help or ideas
* discussions on features of MICASE speech
* links to sample materials and analyses
* news of MICASE-related publications and presentations
* updates on MICASE-related developments at Michigan
* any other relevant business
We don't expect this list to carry a huge amount of traffic.
If you are interested in joining please follow the link below, and click
on 'join micasers'. All subscription functions are automated, and should
be self-explanatory, but if you have questions, please contact Carson
Maynard at email@example.com.
Please help us get the word about this list out to potential interested
colleagues by forwarding this message to appropriate people.
Rita Simpson and John Swales
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Fri Mar 12 2004 - 23:42:00 MET